Asia Pacific National Registration Regulations 2021
This document sets out the regulatory framework for the registration systems for the Asia Pacific Rugby League Nations
NATIONAL REGISTRATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Terms in this document have the same meaning as defined in the policies which govern the Asia Pacific Nations’ Rugby League Competitions
- By completing this Registration Form, you (or if the Participant is under 18 years of age, the Participant’s parent or legal guardian on their behalf) agree:
- where you have provided information as part of this Rugby League Registration, the information:
- is true, correct and accurate to the best of your knowledge; and
- that you have taken all reasonable efforts to ensure the information provided is correct.
- processing NRL Registrations;
- organising, staging and conducting Competitions;
- delivery of NRL activities, programs, services and facilities; and
- providing Rugby League related information and offers from NRL, States, Leagues and Clubs,
- the information you have provided in the online registration form contains Sensitive Information relating to You. This information is gathered to assist the NRL, States, Leagues and/or Clubs adopt a needs-based approach to the administration and development of Rugby League.
- You will comply with, and abide by all NRL Polices and/or Codes, Rules and Regulations which govern the Asia Pacific Rugby League Competitions. the NRLand/or Asia Pacific Nations reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse, suspend or cancel registration (in part or in full) at any time:
- where You (or a person acting on your behalf) have provided false, misleading or inaccurate information as part of the registration process to be registered as a Participant;
- where You have failed to fully disclose any suspension that You may be serving imposed by any Rugby League Body for any reason, located anywhere in the world;
- where the individual either seeking registration or having already obtained registration, is under investigation by any State/Territory police service or other statutory authority or is the subject of on-going criminal proceedings for any offence(s) that NRL deems is of such a nature and seriousness as to present a risk by that person to any other Participant or to the reputation of any Rugby League Body or the wider game of Rugby League;
- where the individual either seeking registration or having already obtained registration, is alleged to have acted (prior to seeking or obtaining registration) in a way that would be contrary to any Policy and it is considered necessary in all the circumstances of the matter to refuse, suspend or cancel registration; and
- where the individual seeking registration or having obtained registration, is alleged to have outstanding debts or liabilities to a League, Club or other Rugby League Body and it is considered necessary in all the circumstances of the matter to refuse, suspend or cancel registration.
- where registration is cancelled because of the provision of inaccurate, false or misleading information having been provided as part of the registration process, it will be deemed to be void and invalid from the date of initial registration.
- to pay all fees, including but not limited to, registration fees and where you have authorised the Asia Pacific Nation to collect fees for payment of your registration, that you have read and understood and agree to be bound by the Payment Terms and Conditions of the payment gateway company contracted by NRL to collect monies on behalf of the Clubs, Leagues and/or States.
- to complete and provide accreditation relevant to your registration type, as set by the Asia Pacific Nations.
RISK AND LIABILITY
- By completing this registration process and participating in Rugby League you (or if the participant is under 18 years of age, then as the participant’s parent or legal guardian on their behalf) acknowledge that Rugby League is a contact sport and as such there are risks associated with participating in the sport, in particular a risk of injury.
- To the extent permitted by law, you (or if the participant is under 18 years of age, then as the participant’s parent or legal guardian) assume the risks associated with participating in the Rugby League and, in so doing, waive all claims for any liability against NRL, ARLC, and/or any State, League, or Club, and release them from any liability arising whilst the Participant is participating in the Rugby League.